Dr. Gary Habermas is an American evangelical Christian apologist, historian, and philosopher of religion. He is a prolific author, lecturer, and debater on the topic of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Habermas is considered to be one of the foremost experts on the resurrection.
Join Tactical Faith and host church First Baptist Montgomery as we welcome Dr. Habermas to the River region on April 21st and 22nd. Joining Dr. Habermas will be Dave Glander of Truth Ministries who will be bringing his museum of Biblical artifacts ! First Baptist has agreed to show the Shroud replica on a special Sunday night service and we will have Dr. Habermas talk about the facts that support the claim that it really is the face of Jesus Christ. Please come and join us for a free weekend while we make the case for the historical reliability for the Resurrection!
Weekend Schedule of Events: Register Below
9:00 – 10:00 Near Death Experiences
10:15-11:15 Minimal Facts Argument
11:30 – 12:30 Christian Doubt
12:30 – 2:00 Biblical Museum Tour
8:30, 11:00 Service – The Evidences of the Resurrection of Jesus
9:30 – Dave Glander talks with First Baptist Youth
5:00 – Q&A with Jay Wolf and Questions Answered
6:15 – MAIN EVENT: The Shroud of Turn
- Why is God Ignoring Me? (Tyndale House Publishers, 2010).
- with John Thomas What’s so God about Feeling Bad?, (Tyndale, 2008).
- with Jerry Walls & David Baggett C.S. Lewis as Philosopher, (InterVarsity, 2008).
- Resurrected? : An Atheist and Theist Dialogue, (Rowman & Littlefield, 2005).
- with Licona, Michael The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus, (Kregel, 2004).
- with Moreland, J.P. Beyond Death: Exploring the Evidence for Immortality, (Crossway, 2004).
- The Risen Jesus & Future Hope, (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003).
- The Thomas Factor: Using Your Doubts to Draw Closer to God (Broadman & Holman, 1999).
- The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ (College Press: Joplin, MI 1996).
- Ancient Evidence for the Life of Jesus: Historical Records of His Death and Resurrection
- Dealing With Doubt (Moody Press, 1990)
- Gary R. Habermas and Antony G. N. Flew, Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? The Resurrection Debate, ed. Terry L. Miethe (San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1987; Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock, 2003).